Monday, June 6, 2011

day three

Today Doctor Moira was still sick so I played with Mister Fancy. I asked him if he really meant that he would go away and he said yes. So I asked him if he was only my friend and he said no, he has lots of other friends. I asked him if Mystery and Shady and Roby were some of his other friends and he said yes. I asked him to tell me about all his friends and he said no. Then he picked me up and put me at the top of the tree and asked me what I saw and I told him I saw really pretty skies and clouds and things. After a second he asked me what I saw again and I told him I saw storm clouds and lightning and thunder and things. And I think he was happy that I could see that but I can't really tell because it's hard to see his face.

Love, Fogsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment